Loading Events
29 Mar

 

Color Me KD is an annual event held by Kappa Delta Eta Eta Sorority of Northern Kentucky University. 100% of the funds raised go directly to helping prevent child abuse locally and nationally. 80% of funds raised go locally to the Family Nurturing Center and the other 20% go back to Prevent Child Abuse America, Kappa Delta’s national philanthropy. Last year, we raised almost $30,000 in our efforts and we need your help to raise even more this year. What is so unique about our event is that 80% of the money raised goes directly back into our community.

PRICE SCHEDULE

5k Walk
$30 through March 8th
$40 through Race Day
5k Run
$30 through March 8th
$40 through Race Day
1 Mile Walk
$30 through March 8th
$40 through Race Day
5k Run/Walk (13 & Under)
$20 through March 8th
$30 through Race Day

 

RACE DAY SCHEDULE

8:30 - 9:45 amCheck-In Opens, Coffee & Refreshments, Silent Auction Browsing
10:00 amRace Begins

Race registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Details

Date:
March 29
Time:
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Event Categories:
, , , ,

Venue

Idlewild Park
5550 Idlewild Rd
Burlington, KY 41005 United States
+ Google Map

Upcoming Events

 
  1. Scioto Miles Spring Race Series

    March 8 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
  2. Pi Day 5k

    March 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
  3. Finley’s Smile 5k & Smile Mile

    March 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
  4. March for Meals

    March 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
  5. Scioto Miles Spring Race Series

    March 29 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
  6. Color Me KD

    March 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
  7. Ole 5k

    April 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
  8. Imagine the Possibilities 5k

    April 11 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
  9. AIDS Walk Central Ohio

    April 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
  10. The Buildup Series

    April 18 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm